OUT OF PRINT: Introduction to Health Research Methods
Introduction to Health Research Methods
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
From best-selling author of Introduction to Global Health, Introduction to Health Research Methods demystifies the research process and empowers students (and other new investigators) to conduct their own original research projects.
Using clear language and practical examples, the text has five sections that describe the entire research process beginning with the identification of a research question and the selection of a study approach, proceeding through the collection and analysis of data and the preparation of a formal scientific report, and ending with academic and professional presentations and publishing.
By breaking the research process down into manageable steps, Introduction to Health Research Methods communicates the excitement and importance of health research—and encourages readers to make their own contribution to improving the health of individuals and communities through research.
• A step-by-step guide to conducting research in medicine, public health, and other health sciences
• For classroom use or for guiding independent work on scholarly projects
• Covers the entire research process from identifying a study question and selecting a study approach to collecting and analyzing data to disseminating the findings
• Includes detailed information about how to conduct primary studies (collection of new data), secondary analyses (analysis of existing data), and tertiary studies (literature reviews)
• Weaves elements of research ethics throughout the book
|Sold By||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|ISBNs||9780763783341, 9781449640798, 1449640796|
|Number of Pages||304|